My Multimedia Final Project

After doing this multimedia assignment for 3 days full, days and nights it results satisfactory. We’ve got the ‘best achievement’ for Final Project in S1TI-3D in Multimedia class .

For a few weeks i felt that i'm just the jerk running in place for his long lifetime. its hards, hurts and almost killing me down. but thanks God, for given grace to continue living life to the point that a brighter.

I do ,... yes i know.I know, I am able to achieve all the ideals. There no such a big think. But i’ve got a priceless lesson from this.
1. lets play the rule with what you can prove, such this my stupid masterpiece
2. don’t let people get you down from their useless words, make it back to them by your achievements and lets see what they can do after,..
3. always give your best blood, sweats and tears. It will give you a nice long-term effects

so just chill out guys,…

this also I say thanks to my friends, also the crews Vindy, Darmawan, and Ekky.
Always give your best for your live dude,…

here is my project, enjoy,...



Bola Idola - Click here for more free videos

let me share my multimedia final project here, i also will upload it on youtube soon




Check ketersediaan nama kamu sebagai nama domain!!


Related Posts by Categories



0 komentar:

Others

Links Galery Other
Maj'sBlog
get the code

Red Carpet : BolaSinema
Rohman Sudiro
TopicKhamsionk
Iyandri
David
Deskapahendri
HackTheSlack
MyCuteLingeries
Ngadsens
Frizzy
omSanjaya
marcel
pinginbelajar
jepangsong
thobingsunarya
ripmaggots
rumahislami
neocomp4
arwi-cigo
nearie.web.id
aveef
sakurasays
You ??
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from majendra. Make your own badge here.